An average organization loses about 15% of its customers every year. But utilizing Customer Satisfaction Surveys can help reduce this to just 10%, with bottom line profits improving 35% to 85%.
Online Customer Satisfaction Surveys are a fast and easy way to gather information about all aspects of the purchasing process and, in the process, discover how and where your business can improve.
Customer Satisfaction Measurement Facts
– A 5% increase in loyalty can increase profits by 25% – 85%
– A very satisfied customer is nearly six times more likely to remain loyal and repurchase and/or recommend your product than is a customer who is just satisfied
– Only 4% of dissatisfied customers will complain
– The average customer with a problem eventually tells 10 other people
– Satisfied customers tell five other people about their good treatment